ΟΡΟΙ & ΠΡΟΫΠΟΘΕΣΕΙΣ
TERMS &amp; CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS OF PURCHASE AND POSSESSION OF ENTRANCE TICKETS TO THE STADIUM
Please carefully read the General Terms of Purchase and Possession of a Ticket at the Stadium that follow (hereinafter referred to as the "General Conditions").
By entering the Stadium in a legal way (season ticket, ticket, invitation, season exchange ticket), it is presumed that you have read, understood, and accepted these Terms.
1. MATCH: it is considered the showdown between the football teams conducted by ENP in the stadium which it uses as its home ground and in which it plays as a home team.
2. STADIUM: is considered the sports facility, which will be used by ENP as the seat of the stadium for the conduct of competitions or sports events.
3. TICKET: the numbered and nominal ticket is considered, with its number corresponding to a seated spectator, which gives its holder the right to enter the Stadium and watch a match (Cyprus Championship and COCA COLA Cup, friendly matches and play off matches), which will be held during the season.
4. OWNER – SPECTATOR: the person entering the Stadium, who has the right to enter the Stadium and watch the match in a legal way, i.e., with a valid ticket, a season exchange ticket, or an invitation.
5. OFFICIAL POINTS OF SALE: the seat of ENP, the ticket offices of each stadium, as well as any other point designated by ENP or any authorized bodies as such are considered.
6. TICKET TERMS: the summary of the General Terms hereof or the additional terms on the reverse of tickets, invitations and season exchange tickets are considered.
7. VALID TICKET: The ticket purchased from official points of sale according to the above is considered valid. Each valid ticket corresponds to a unique code (barcode) as well as a watermark. Tickets are always numbered and correspond to a seated spectator.
8. PURCHASE BY AN ELDERLY PERSON: The purchase and receipt of a ticket for a minor person under the age of 14 is made only by the holder of parental responsibility, while for a minor from 14 to 17 years old, the consent of the above person is required.
9. PROHIBITION OF EXCHANGE – RESALE: The exchange, resale, and marketing of Tickets in general, as well as their supply on behalf of third parties in the context of commercial or business activity, is prohibited.
10. USE FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES: In addition, the use of tickets for political, commercial, advertising, or other promotional purposes is prohibited, unless written approval has been given by ENP. ENP reserves the right to cancel these tickets.
11. RETURN: After the purchase of the Ticket, the replacement or cancellation and refund of its price is not accepted even if it was not used by its holder.
12. LOSS, THEFT OR DAMAGE OF TICKETS: ENP cannot replace stolen or lost or damaged tickets.
1. RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SMOOTH CONDUCT OF SPORTS EVENTS
ARTICLE 1: LIABILITY OF THE POSSESSION OF ENTRANCE TICKETS TO THE STADIUM
The ticket holder at the stadium is liable to ENP for any act or omission thereof, which contravenes a provision of law or regulation, and / or violates these Terms or the additional conditions of entry into the stadium, to compensate for any damage, positive and consequential, that this will suffer from the actions, acts, and the general behavior of the holder during the games or sports events, as defined in the applicable Laws and regulations. In addition to the above, ENP reserves the right to seek judicial punishment of any criminal acts, which will take place during the attendance, entry, stay and departure of the holders from the stadium.
ARTICLE 2: SPECTATOR SAFETY
The holder - spectator is solely responsible for his personal safety, the safety of the minors he accompanies, and bears the sole responsibility for the safekeeping of his personal belongings during his attendance, entry, stay and departure from the stadium as there is no possibility of keeping them.
ARTICLE 3: SPORTS BEHAVIOR
The holder - spectator must before, during and after the end of sports events to observe the Laws, regulations, and rules of the sportsmanship and to contribute to ensuring conditions of smooth conduct of sports events. Profanity, slogans with an insulting, unscrupical and / or anti-national character, fights and participation in incidents are strictly forbidden throughout the duration of attendance, entry, stay and departure from and from the Stadium.
2. RIGHTS OF THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE ORDER
At any time, the Stadium's security monitors may carry out an identity check, entry titles to the stadium, as well as physical and / or baggage checks of the persons inside the stadium premises. In the event that during the inspection any violation of these terms, the additional terms, the Cyprus Legislation, the regulations and the rules of sportsmanship is found during the inspection, or if there is a suspicion of inappropriate behavior, the above competent authorities reserve the right to the immediate removal of the person from the stadium, as well as the right to prohibit entry to future matches, without any compensation. Indicatively, these cases are the following:
- The holder - spectator does not comply with these terms and the additional terms listed on the back of the entrance titles to the stadium, the Laws, regulations, and rules of the sportsmanship. - The holder - spectator refuses physical check and baggage control.
- The holder - spectator disturbs the entertainment, comfort, or safety of other people in the facilities.
- The holder - viewer holds an entry title that has been lost, stolen, counterfeited, destroyed, or rendered unreadable.
- The holder - spectator has obtained the title of entry to the stadium from an unauthorized body.
- The holder - spectator attempts to obstruct or disrupt the conduct of competitions or sports events.
- The holder - spectator carries prohibited objects.
- The holder - viewer makes or there are indications that he is going to take any of the prohibited actions set out in these terms.
- There are indications that he is going to take any of the above actions. In this case the entrance fee is not refunded, and it cannot be exchanged for a ticket of another match.
3. ATTENDANCE, ENTRY TO THE STADIUM AND CONDUCT OF MATCHES
ARTICLE 1: PARKING
The purchase of a ticket or the possession of another entrance ticket to the stadium does not guarantee a parking space to the holder in the outdoor area of the stadium.
ARTICLE 2: ENTRANCE TO GATES
Holders of entrance tickets to the stadium are directed to the gate nearest to their place, according to the indications of the facilities and the instructions of the competent authorities. Upon entering the gates, holders of an entry ticket to the stadium must present their ticket to the competent authorities, as well as the CSO fan card.
ARTICLE 3: ENTRANCE OF MINORS TO THE STADIUM
For the entrance and stay of a minor under the age of 14 in the Stadium, his/her escort by an adult is required. Responsibility is assumed by the holder of parental responsibility over the minor.
ARTICLE 4: PROHIBITED ARTICLES
The holder - spectator when entering and staying in the stadium is prohibited from carrying objects that are included in the following categories:
- Weapons, torches, explosives, chemical or incendiary devices, fireworks, firecrackers, smokestacks, tear gas and articles in general, which may cause bodily harm, even if they are lawfully possessed,
- Knives, poles, bats, umbrellas and generally any object that can cause bodily harm.
- Narcotic or other prohibited substances, provided for by the provisions in force.
- Bicycles, mopeds, skates, skateboards, other skate, sandals, balls, rackets, frisbees and other similar objects.
- Electronic broadcasting equipment, without having the right to retransmit.
- Flag masts, flags larger than 2 by 1 meter and banners larger than 1 by 1 meter. Flags and banners of smaller dimensions than the above mentioned are allowed, if the check shows that they do not contain abusive and / or racist content and depictions and if they are not posted on metal, wooden, plastic poles, or frames.
- Musical instruments, horns, laser devices, as well as any other device, which can cause discomfort.
- Signs, notices, brochures, and publications with defamatory provocative or obscene content, as well as any printed material of political, commercial, or advertising content.
- Bottles of glass, bottles, warm, large number of coins.
- Water, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, except those sold in the canteens of the Stadium, as well as food, except in cases where there are health reasons, which are proven by the appropriate medical documents.
- Animals, excluding police dogs and dogs accompanying the visually impaired.
- Bulky items, such as bags, suitcases, folding seats, or stools, etc.
4.COMPLIANCE WITH THE ORDER AND INSTRUCTIONS OF THE COMPETENT AUTHORITIES
The holder - spectator must maintain order and obey the instructions of the police authorities, ENP ,and the security monitors as well as the other competent authorities, throughout and during his departure from the Stadium and until his final removal from it.
ARTICLE 1: POSTPONEMENT OF THE MATCH – CHANGE OF STADIUM
In case of postponement of the match or change of the stadium of the match for any reason (e.g., weather conditions, decision of the Court Body, decision of the Cyprus Football Association, etc.) the ticket holder must keep his ticket that will be valid for the new date or the new stadium, unless otherwise decided by ENP
ARTICLE 2: A CANCELLED MATCH - CONDUCT OF CLOSED DOORS
In case of cancellation of a match, for any reason (e.g., decision of the Court body, decision of the Cyprus Football Association, etc., or of the race "behind closed doors", the ticket holder is entitled to request the refund of the price.
In the cases of this article, the season ticket holder has no right to withdraw and / or return all or part of the price of the season ticket and / or compensation of any other form. In the above cases of this article, the invitation holder has no right to compensation of any form and / or exchange of his title.
In case of change of seat of ENP due to punishment or due to a decision of a competent Authority, or for any other reason that does not result from a decision of ENP, every effort will be made to secure a place for season ticket holders to attend the match of ENP in the designated stadium as a priority over the rest of the fans. In case that due to lack of sufficient capacity in the designated stadium, not all-season ticket holders are served, the latter have no claim against ENP and ENP has no obligation to compensate any form.
ARTICLE 3: CHANGE OF TIME / DAY OF THE RACE
In case of change of the time or day of the race, the ticket holder is not entitled to a replacement or cancellation and a refund of his/her price, unless otherwise decided by ENP.
ARTICLE 4: CHANGE OF PROGRAMME OR PARTICIPANT
In case of change of the program or participants of any racing season, the ticket holder is not entitled to its replacement or cancellation and a refund of its price, unless otherwise decided by ENP.
ARTICLE 5: EVACUATION OF POLICE SECURRENTS
The title holder – spectator consents that, in case requested by the Police, the evacuation of some series of the Stadium for security reasons, ENP FC LTD. reserves the right to move him to another location of the same or another port based on the best possible service, but also the needs of ENP FC LTD. In this case it is expressly agreed that ENP FC LTD. does not owe any compensation for any reason.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY – VIDEO RECORDING – RECORDING
ARTICLE 1: ACCEPTANCE
The holder - spectator recognizes and accepts that, in the context of conducting competitions and sports events and specifically during the attendance, By purchasing a ticket, the consent of the holder - viewer for the use in any way of the above images, photographs and / or recordings by ENP and his associates is presumed , renouncing any claim from the use of the above material, which includes indicatively the publication, retransmission and use of it for the promotion of tickets, season tickets and other products under the marks of ENP.
ARTICLE 2: USE OF MATERIAL BY VIEWERS
The photographing, video recording or recording of the games by a holder - spectator with a personal camera, camcorder or tape recorder is allowed solely for private use, while the sale, licensing rights, retransmission, publication or commercial or other exploitation of the above material is expressly prohibited.
ARTICLE 3: SECURITY CAMERAS
The holder of an entrance ticket to the stadium – spectator, recognizes and accepts that for security reasons and to avoid committing criminal acts, security cameras operate, which record the areas of the stadium during the arrival, entry, stay and departure of the holders from the stadium.
7. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
ENP FC LTD. is committed to the protection of the personal data it holds with the purchase of a race ticket and collects and processes such personal data always in full compliance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of the EU (Regulation 2016/679) ('GDPR’) and the legislation in force in Cyprus from time to time.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
ARTICLE 1: ADDITIONAL TERMS – AMENDMENT OF TERMS
The terms listed on the reverse of the ticket are complementary to the present and together constitute the full and exclusive agreement of the holder – spectator with ENP. ENP reserves the exclusive right to unilaterally modify these terms at its discretion and any modification will be binding on the owners - spectators. Non-application by ENP and any or some of these terms does not constitute a waiver of the application of some or all of them.
ARTICLE 2: INVALIDITY OF TERMS
In case of invalidity of any of the terms hereof, the remaining terms continue to apply.
ARTICLE 3: APPLICABLE LAW
Applicable is defined by The Cyprus law and the courts of Cyprus are competent.